Take a second to think back to when you were a young lacrosse player…did you have an influential coach that made a difference
in your life on and off the field? Kids need coaches – not just to teach them the game but to provide a steady, encouraging voice during an important time of life.
SixFifty is always on the look-out for great people that are passionate about lacrosse and enjoy working with young people. We have paid coaching opportunities available for our After School Classes, Indoor Box Leagues, and Travel Teams (Fall Schedule listed at the bottom of this page).
- Earning a salary coaching lacrosse?
- Making an impact in the lives of young lacrosse players?
- Being a part of a great team of coaches?
- Growing as a coach and leader?
- Agreement with our Coaches Manifesto HERE
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Lacrosse playing experience (we will train first-time coaches)
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in pursuing a coaching job opportunity, please click on the link below to fill out an application:
FALL/WINTER 2016 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
- Sundays: HS Boys & Girls Box Lacrosse – 4:45pm-6pm
- Mondays: Hillview After School – 3pm-4:30pm
- Mondays: La Entrada After School – 3pm-4:30pm
- Mondays: MS & BU9/11 Box Lacrosse – 5pm-6pm
- Tuesdays: Las Lomitas & Oak Knoll After School – 3pm-4:30pm
- Wednesdays: Encinal & Laurel After School – 3pm-4:30pm
- Thursdays: Hoover, Buchser, & Washington After School – 2:30-4:30pm
- Fridays: Bowers, Cabrillo, Bracher After School – 3pm-4:30pm
- Travel Team Practice Dates HERE.
You can drop us a line with any questions here:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I%26#039;m interested in learning about coaching in the follow program:’ type=’select’ options=’After School Classes,Box Leagues,Travel Teams’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]