“For me, winning isn’t something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream.” – Emmitt Smith
Let’s get back out on the field! Join Coach Bond and the SixFifty staff for six small group positional clinics this Fall:
- WHAT: Join us Saturday mornings this Fall for positional clinics focused on Attack/Middie/Defense/Goalie specific training
- WHEN: Sept 26; Oct 3, 17, 24, 31; Nov 7 (no clinic Oct 10)
- WHO: 8U/10U/12U/14U/HS (max 12 players per group)
- Cost: $240/6-90min sessions ($26/hr)
- Includes home workout/training plans so players can continue to improve at home.
As we return to the field, our focus will be individual skills (dodging, shooting, stickwork, footwork, proper technique, defense, goalie play), team concepts/Lacrosse IQ (small-sided play, 4v3, 3v2), and general fitness/conditioning.
In accordance with our current County/State Health Order, all sports camps/workouts including lacrosse must adhere to the following restrictions:
- Consistent groups of 12 or less, non-contact, socially-distanced (6′) at all times. Players and coaches may not change groups within a 3 week period.
- No shared equipment – players must bring their own gear, water bottle, etc. Lacrosse balls may not be touched by hand.
- Players must arrive/exit wearing face-coverings (ok to play without face-coverings). No loitering in groups, water breaks to be taken at separate cone-off locations
- Parents drop-off/pick-up in parking lot, no spectators on field (may watch from outside field).
- Further details including Safe Return to Play Guidelines will be sent after registration.
- Health and Safety Guidelines included in COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Protocols and Parent/Player Contract for Return to Play
Even with the current restrictions, there are countless ways to train effectively, build skills, and continue to progress and improve your game. Join us as we get back on the field!
We offer private training, small group clinics, camps, and focused positional training throughout the year. So get in touch, drop us a line so we can help you be your best. For more information, please email Coach Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.