“For me, winning isn’t something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream.” – Emmitt Smith
Register Here (Week 2 is almost sold out)
Let’s get back out on the field! Join Coach Bond, Shane Winter (Valley Christian Varsity Head Coach), and Adam Will (Pro Box – Buffalo Bandits) for two 3-day clinics:
- July 28/29/30, 3-4:30pm @ Stanford/Palo Alto Community Fields
- August 4/5/6, 4-5:30pm @ El Camino Park
- Ages: 8U/10U/12U/14U/HS (max 12 players per group)
- Cost: $150 per 3-day sessions
- Includes personalized written feedback from coaches, customized recommended next-steps for progressive growth, and home workout/training plans so players can continue to improve at home.
As we return to the field, our focus will be individual skills (dodging, shooting, stickwork, footwork, proper technique, defense, goalie play), team concepts/Lacrosse IQ (small-sided play, 4v3, 3v2), and general fitness/conditioning.
In accordance with our current County/State Health Order, all sports camps/workouts including lacrosse must adhere to the following restrictions:
- Consistent groups of 12 or less, non-contact, socially-distanced (6′) at all times. Players and coaches may not change groups within a 3 week period.
- No shared equipment – players must bring their own gear, water bottle, etc. Lacrosse balls may not be touched by hand.
- Players must arrive/exit wearing face-coverings (ok to play without face-coverings). No loitering in groups, water breaks to be taken at separate cone-off locations
- Parents drop-off/pick-up in parking lot, no spectators on field (may watch from outside field).
- Further details including Safe Return to Play Guidelines will be sent after registration.
Even with the current restrictions, there are countless ways to train effectively, build skills, and continue to progress and improve your game. Join us as we get back on the field!
We offer private training, small group clinics, camps, and focused positional training throughout the year. So get in touch, drop us a line so we can help you be your best. For more information, please email Coach Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.