Our After School class at Laurel Elementary School offers boys and girls a chance to learn the hottest new sport in West Coast schools. Using our time-tested curriculum developed by Coach Bond, players are led through skills & game sessions embedded with teamwork, decision-making, and leadership lessons designed to foster athletic & personal growth. In addition to lacrosse fundamentals, teaching includes age-appropriate athletic development, athletic movement, and coordination. And best of all, lacrosse is so much fun!
For beginners, no equipment is needed and we provide lacrosse sticks
- For beginners: come out and learn the basics of individual skills and team play
- For experienced players: learn more, improve individual skills and team play from SixFifty director, Matt Bond and current Stanford, NDNU, and M-A players.
- Lower Campus:Girls & Boys K-2nd Grades, Beginner to Intermediate
- Upper Campus: Girls and Boys 3rd- 5th Grades, Beginner to Intermediate
- Lower Campus: Wednesdays, 3:05-4:05pm – Sept 12, 19, 26; Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Nov 7, 14
- Upper Campus: Wednesdays, 3:20-4:25pm – Sept 12, 19, 26; Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Nov 7, 14
- Lower Campus: Grass Field
- Upper Campus: Grass Field
RATE: $270 (Upper & Lower Campuses)
EQUIPMENT: Beginners: Loaner sticks will be available for your use
Lacrosse Sticks can also purchased from Big Five, Sports Authority, Sling It Lacrosse in Belmont or Goetz Brothers in Redwood City.
Questions? Please email Matt at email@example.com. Thanks!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?