MOVED TO MONDAY NIGHTS
FALL SEASON – Sept 19 – Nov 7
Open to 8th-12th grade girls, this league will take place September-November and will serve as the ultimate off-season training for players looking to get a jump start on the spring season and maximize their skills and efficiency.
Come see what all the excitement is about! Indoor lacrosse, played in a hockey-rink sized arena, is a great way to work on your game. If you’ve never played indoor, this is a great place to start. If you’re an experienced indoor player then you know how action-packed the game is! SixFifty Lacrosse is excited to partner with The Sportshouse in Redwood City to provide indoor lacrosse leagues for High School boys and girls, Middle School Boys, and Boys Under-11.
Why Indoor Lacrosse will get you better, faster:
- Stickwork, stickwork, stickwork! Smaller field, fewer players, no out-of-bounds = more reps and touches on the ball.
- Smaller goals teaches better shooting accuracy and efficiency.
- All players play offense and defense, and relentless fast-breaks = improved Lacrosse IQ (game sense)
WHAT: SixFifty Lacrosse 8th-12th Grade Girls Indoor League-8 sessions beginning Monday, September 19
WHERE: The SportsHouse – 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City (map below)
WHEN: 5:45pm-7:00pm – Sept 19, 26; Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Nov 7 (Mondays).
COST: $250 for 8 sessions
Players may register as a team or as an individual to be placed on a team. Experienced coaches and refs provided.
- Players must be a member of US Lacrosse (check membership HERE)
- All players must be fully equipped (including goggles, mouthpieces, and shin/knee pads for goalies)
- Each player will have one 60-minute game per night.
6-on-6 (5 field players + goalie)
Three 15 minute running time halves with 5 minute halftime
Questions? Please email Matt at email@example.com. Thanks!
Directions to the Sportshouse: