FALL SEASON – September 17 – November 5
The league will take place September-November and will serve as the ultimate off-season training for players looking to get a jump start on the spring season and maximize their skills and efficiency.
Come see what all the excitement is about! Indoor lacrosse, played in a hockey-rink sized arena, is a great way to work on your game. If you’ve never played indoor, this is a great place to start. If you’re an experienced indoor player then you know how action-packed the game is! SixFifty Lacrosse is excited to partner with The Sportshouse in Redwood City to provide indoor lacrosse leagues for High School boys and girls, Middle School Boys, and Boys Under-11.
Why Box Lacrosse will get you better, faster:
- Stickwork, stickwork, stickwork! Smaller field, fewer players, no out-of-bounds = more reps and touches on the ball.
- Smaller goals teaches better shooting accuracy and efficiency.
- Short sticks only, all players play offense and defense, and relentless fast-breaks = improved Lacrosse IQ (game sense)
WHAT: Fall Box League – Sign up as a team, or as a free agent, and hone your skills in the Box this fall!
WHO: Boys 9th-12th grades
WHERE: The SportsHouse – 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City (map below)
WHEN: Sundays, 5:00-6:00pm – Sept 17, 24; Oct 1, 8,15, 22, 29; Nov 5. Each team plays one game per night.
COST: $285 – 8 sessions (Goalies 50% off!)
Players must be a member of US Lacrosse (check membership HERE)
Players register individually as “free agents.” If you would like to be on a team with friends or if you are signing up as part of a HS team, please indicate in registration.
- All players must be fully equipped (including shoulder pads, mouthpieces, and shin/knee pads for goalies)
- 6-on-6 (5 field players + goalie)
- Three 15 minute running time halves with 5 minute halftime and a 30 second shot clock.
- Download your copy of the US Box Lacrosse Association’s Rule Book HERE!
Questions? Please email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Directions to the Sportshouse: