FALL 2019 – September 22 – November 10
The league will take place September-November and will serve as the ultimate off-season training for players looking to get a jump start on the spring season and maximize their skills and efficiency.
Come see what all the excitement is about! Indoor lacrosse, played in a hockey-rink sized arena, is a great way to work on your game. If you’ve never played indoor, this is a great place to start. If you’re an experienced indoor player then you know how action-packed the game is! SixFifty Lacrosse is excited to partner with The Sportshouse in Redwood City to provide indoor lacrosse leagues for High School boys and boys 10U/12U/14U.
Why Box Lacrosse will get you better, faster:
- Stickwork, stickwork, stickwork! Smaller field, fewer players, no out-of-bounds = more reps and touches on the ball.
- Smaller goals teaches better shooting accuracy and efficiency.
- Short sticks only, all players play offense and defense, and relentless fast-breaks = improved Lacrosse IQ (game sense)
WHAT: Fall Box League – Sign up as a team, or as an individual, and hone your skills in the Box this fall!
WHO: Boys 9th-12th grades
WHERE: The SportsHouse – 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City (map below)
WHEN: Sundays, 5:00-6:00pm Sept 22, 29; Oct 6, 13, 20, 27; Nov 3, 10 (Teams play one game per night)
COST: $320 (Goalies 50% off!)
Players must be a member of US Lacrosse (check membership HERE)
Players register individually as “free agents.” If you would like to be on a team with friends or if you are signing up as part of a HS team, please indicate in registration.
- All players must be fully equipped (including shoulder pads, mouthpieces, and shin/knee pads for goalies)
- 6-on-6 (5 field players + goalie)
- Three 15 minute running time halves with 5 minute halftime and a 30 second shot clock.
- Download your copy of the US Box Lacrosse Association’s Rule Book HERE!
Questions? Please email Matt at email@example.com. Thanks!
Directions to the Sportshouse: