WINTER LEAGUE INFO COMING SOON!
3rd Graders may play in the Fall BU11 league on Monday nights
BU9 players: Box Lacrosse is the single, best way to improve your game! The intense, non-stop action of Box will improve your dodging, shooting, defense, and team play. Join us at the SportsHouse – a world-class facility in our own backyard.
Why Box Lacrosse will get you better, faster:
- Stickwork, stickwork, stickwork! Smaller field, fewer players, no out-of-bounds = more reps and touches on the ball.
- Smaller goals teaches better shooting accuracy and efficiency.
- Short sticks only, all players play offense and defense, and relentless fast-breaks = improved Lacrosse IQ (game sense)
WHAT: SixFifty Lacrosse BU9 Winter Box League coming soon!
WHERE: The SportsHouse – 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City (map below)
Players register as an individual and may request to be placed on a team with friends and/or teammates. Experienced coaches and refs provided.
- All players must be fully equipped (including shoulder pads, mouthpieces, and shin/knee pads for goalies)
- Each player will have one game per night.
6-on-6 (5 field players + goalie)
Three 15 minute periods and a 45 second shot clock.
Questions? Please email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Directions to the Sportshouse: