WINTER SEASON – Dec 5 – Jan 30
Get a jump on your Pre-Season training! This league will take place November through January and is fantastic training for players looking to get a jump start on the spring season and maximize their skills and efficiency.
Come see what all the excitement is about! Indoor lacrosse, played in a hockey-rink sized arena, is a great way to work on your game. If you’ve never played indoor, this is a great place to start. If you’re an experienced indoor player then you know how action-packed the game is! SixFifty Lacrosse is excited to partner with The Sportshouse in Redwood City to provide indoor lacrosse leagues for High School boys and girls, & Boys 10U/12U/14U.
Why Indoor Lacrosse will get you better, faster:
- Stickwork, stickwork, stickwork! Smaller field, fewer players, no out-of-bounds = more reps and touches on the ball.
- Smaller goals teaches better shooting accuracy and efficiency.
- All players play offense and defense, and relentless fast-breaks = improved Lacrosse IQ (game sense)
WHAT: SixFifty Lacrosse 7th-12th Grade Girls Indoor League-7 sessions beginning Monday, November 28th
WHERE: The SportsHouse – 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City (map below)
WHEN: 5:30-6:30 – Dec 5, 12, 19; Jan 9, 16, 23, 30 (Mondays).
COST: $235 – 7 sessions
Players may register as a team or as an individual to be placed on a team. Experienced coaches and refs provided.
- Players must be a member of US Lacrosse (check membership HERE)
- All players must be fully equipped (including goggles, mouthpieces, and shin/knee pads for goalies)
- Each player will have one 60-minute game per night from 5pm-7pm.
6-on-6 (5 field players + goalie)
Three 15 minute running time halves with 5 minute halftime
Questions? Please email Matt at email@example.com. Thanks!
Directions to the Sportshouse: