FALL LEAGUE – September 18 – November 6
Boys 10U and 12U: Box Lacrosse is the single, best way to improve your game! The intense, non-stop action of Box will improve your dodging, shooting, defense, and team play. Join us at The SportsHouse – a world-class facility in our own backyard.
Why Box Lacrosse will get you better, faster:
- Stickwork, stickwork, stickwork! Smaller field, fewer players, no out-of-bounds = more reps and touches on the ball.
- Smaller goals teaches better shooting accuracy and efficiency.
- Short sticks only, all players play offense and defense, and relentless fast-breaks = improved Lacrosse IQ (game sense)
WHAT: SixFifty Lacrosse Boys 10U/12U Box Leagues
WHERE: The SportsHouse – 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City (map below)
WHEN: Mondays, Sept 18, 25; Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; Nov 6
- 12U: 5:00-6:00pm, Field #1
- 10U: 5:00-6:00pm, Field #2
COST: $285 for 8 sessions (Goalies 50% off!)
Players must be a member of US Lacrosse (check membership HERE)
Players register individually as “free agents.” If you would like to be on a team with friends or if you are signing up as part of a team, please indicate in registration.
- All players must be fully equipped (including shoulder pads, mouthpieces, and shin/knee pads for goalies)
- 6-on-6 (5 field players + goalie)
- Three 15 minute running time halves with 5 minute halftime and a 30 second shot clock.
Download your copy of the US Box Lacrosse Association’s Rule Book HERE!
Questions? Please email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Directions to the Sportshouse: